Re: [epp-dev] EPP Indigo RC4 Packages (Incubation designation)

In the last days before the release I am usually asking the package maintainers

* to update their description in their eclipse_PACKAGE_indigo.xml file (can be found in all the package features) and
* to look at the NewAndNoteworthy section in the same file

Beth, feel free to adjust this file as required. I'll remind everyone to do so on Friday anyway.

Regards, Markus

On 14 June 2011 00:20, Eric Rizzo <eclipse-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 6/13/11 3:49 PM, Beth Tibbitts wrote:
> I guess I still feel discriminated against being the only package branded with the BIG CAVEAT when we're not the only one. And it's NOT a BIG caveat in my opinion.
> I understand the mirrors populating thing, though.

Keep in mind that packages with incubating contents have been presented this way at least since Ganymede (3 years ago). The Modeling package is an example I can think of off the top of my head. It's not a new thing, and as Markus explained the next build will include the same labeling for the CDT package.

Eric