Re: [epp-dev] EPP Indigo RC4 Packages (Incubation designation)

> On Linux/Firefox C/C++ Linux Developers appears (why does this package not
> appear on other platorms? You could download it from other platforms, and I
> often do! ) has it too
> C/C++ has it on neither

Because it's only released for Linux ... I guess one could envision
downloading it on other platforms (I'm thinking especially host Windows
for a Linux VM that perhaps doesn't have network access).  What do you
think, Markus?

Andrew

Back to the top