Re: [epp-dev] EPP Indigo RC4 Packages (Incubation designation)

But then there's the case where we decide that since the Linux C/C++ IDE is a superset of the regular C/C++ IDE that I want to get rid of the subset one.

I think there a lot of things to discuss but this is all likely for the Juno timeframe.

Doug.

Back to the top