Re: [epp-dev] EPP Indigo RC4 Packages - testing

Hmm, but you are all aware that every download that contains incubating components needs to be marked as 'incubation' (file name, description, ...)? For examples see the download page and the LinuxTools package. Is this really what we want?

Regards, Markus

+1 for CPP. This package includes the autotools component from the linux tools which is marked Incubator.