Re: [egit-dev] jgit and eclipse meta-data.

Jason van Zyl wrote:

But saying Tycho/Maven is blocking development is like saying every Buckminster build is blocking every non-Buckminster development effort.
Can we just focus on the ball here please?

All I'm asking is that Maven/Tycho is used in a way that doesn't make it difficult for other projects to check-out jgit source and use it in their own workspace. Without having to install Tycho. I think that is a very reasonable request and I don't think it's hard to do. I can even volunteer to help with that if you think it's too much of an effort. Every other piece falls into place automatically.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top