Re: [e4-dev] Now's the time to figure out what we need in e4

When thinking about wizards, please consider the current abstraction:

IWizardContainer - abstraction for a container that can host a wizard.  Current implementation, WizardDialog.  One of the ways we considered enhancing wizards was to provide a view as an IWizardContainer

IWizard - abstraction for the wizard that maintains a list of pages, and manages the interaction between them.

IWizardPage - abstraction for the page that gathers specific information from the user.

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR

Back to the top