Re: [e4-dev] how to contribute to toolkit model ?

Yves,

Please take care of the word "model-based". I make the difference between
"model-based" and EMF-based. "model-based" UI is generic concept.
EMF-based UI is concrete. XWT is "model-based" since it has a SWT model,
but XSWT is not.

Interesting! I must admit I thought XWT uses reflection to map from XML to the SWT API. Perhaps you can explain this SWT model, e.g. how you would integrate a new, home-made widget into XWT?

I suppose you have a car, by which you can go anywhere (on land of
course). Can you use it as a boat in ocean?

Yes, and as a submarine, too ;-)

Hallvard

Back to the top