Re: [e4-dev] how to contribute to toolkit model ?

I like the idea of having pluggability here. Then the only constraint on whether the toolkits get delivered as part of the SDK is whether or not one or more of the SDK Parts is built with them. That is, if they are being *used* by the SDK, then they need to be part of the main download, otherwise they can be delivered separately and users can pick up which ever one they want to use.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for Erdal Karaca ---2009/09/01 01:52:30---Yes, that would be the same approach as jsr223 where each scripErdal Karaca ---2009/09/01 01:52:30---Yes, that would be the same approach as jsr223 where each scripting

Erdal Karaca <erdal.karaca.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2009/09/01 01:52

Re: [e4-dev] how to contribute to toolkit model ?

Yes, that would be the same approach as jsr223 where each scripting
language is bridged to and accessible from one API...