Re: [e4-dev] how to contribute to toolkit model ?

so the TM project is not needed at all ?

Il giorno 01/set/09, alle ore 14:44, yves.yang@xxxxxxxxxxx ha scritto:

Hi giorno,

i would prefer to be able to use an already known way (EMF) to access
the model at runtime instead of using a new API  (XWT).

I know you are a fan of EMF. So I'm. I think you should request SWT team
to reimplement SWT in EMF.

Best regards
Yves YANG