Re: [e4-dev] how to contribute to toolkit model ?

Giulio Seregni wrote:
Hi all,

    i' m very interested in contributing to the toolkit model.
    l've already developed a similar project as internal project for my company.

Great! It's good to be able to work with someone with relevant experience. Could you tell me more about your company's project?

    where can i find info about what is needed?
    why i can't find any bug related to TM on bugzilla ?
    who's developing the project?

Here's the entry in the e4 wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/UI/Toolkit_Model

There are two feature requests in the e4 bugzilla, under the UI component and prefixed by [TM]: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=[TM]

There reason there are so few, is that I'm the only commiter and nobody else have had time/interest to help me.

The code is in CVS, I just checked in the latest changes before the weekend.

Regards,

Hallvard Trætteberg

Back to the top