Re: [e4-dev] how to contribute to toolkit model ?

If you would like to see this in action, just have a look at:

https://dfruits.dev.java.net/forms/

This concept has been in use in a business rcp with hundreds of
"forms" managed declaratively through the proper extension points for
2 years now and has proven to be quite useful... most of them
programmed in xswt declaratively, some others natively in java, others
again scripted...

I would really like to see eclipse support something like that natively.