Re: [e4-dev] how to contribute to toolkit model ?

EMF seem higher level technology than XML. EMF provide many advanced tools to solve the actual world's problem. A XML file is a data aggregation. But, it is simple to understand. However  parsing many XMLs or one big XML is not lightweight absolutely. And so I don't much like the idea of "XML Everywhere". But, One question is that, is it possible to make all additional technologies as the options for e4? we don't need be forced to choose one specific technology?

best regards,
Jin Mingjian

Back to the top