Re: [cdt-dev] Neon.2 does not start GDB 7.12 on macOS

> > On 31 Jan 2017, at 17:54, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I've looked at your code, and it does not go through the new
> > console code path. ... GDBBackend_7_12.java
>
> given the fact that my code still needs to run on Luna.2, can you suggest a solution on how to do this? probably I can copy some classes locally and extend them.

So this was part of my confusion.  CDT makes it easy for extenders to disable the "full" console.
But there is no quick way to revert to using the "old" console view for the GDB process.
Although it should be possible to hack a little patch to do this in the GNU ARM plugins,
I recommend we continue solving the one or two remaining issue first.
I don't believe any of the issues you have faced are related to using the "new" Debugger Console view.

Back to the top