Re: [cdt-dev] Neon.2 does not start GDB 7.12 on macOS

> On 27 Jan 2017, at 20:39, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... it seems to be a valid way forward  until you upgrade to CDT 9.2.1 or 9.3.

without GdbDebugConstants.GDB_PROCESS_CREATION_VALUE, on Windows, I can successfully start a J-Link or QEMU debug session with GDB 7.12 and Neon.2; breakpoints are functional, stepping too, but halting or terminating the session is not functional, I have to kill the GDB server to indirectly terminate the debug session.

I also tried with the GDB Hardware Debugging plug-in, and the behaviour is similar, Halt and Terminate are not functional.

regards,

Liviu

p.s. this GDB 7.12 seems to be a "bag of hurt" (to quote the late Steve Jobs).

Back to the top