[cdt-dev] Core Build for 9.2

Hey gang, with 9.2 only a few weeks away, I’m quickly realizing I won’t get both CMake and Qt plug-ins in shape for then. My priority is Qt so I’ll focus on that and see if I can get it ready. Anything else new like will have to wait.

I really like how Core Build is turning out. There’s still a lot of questions to answer so refocusing on Oxygen just seems to be the right thing to do.

Let me know if you have thoughts, or would like to help accelerate the program.
Doug.

Back to the top