Re: [cdt-dev] missing org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core in Neon?

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 25 May 2016, at 18:57, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I'm glad Liviu reached out to us before the release when we had a chance to help.

me too, me too! :-)

and I apologies if my comments offended someone; I don't want to sound as an excuse, but I was quite concerned on the future of the GNU ARM Eclipse project.

No worries. It's an important project to a lot of CDT users so we're happy to help. It's the other projects who haven't spoken up and I'm sure we'll hear from too late that I worry about :).

thank you all,

Liviu