Re: [cdt-dev] missing org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core in Neon?

Hi Liviu,

All of the changes I outlined should only be necessary to support
Eclipse 9.0/Neon. Kepler through to Mars SR2 (CDT 8.8.1) should all be
fine without change.

It will be tricky to have one set of code support both CDT 8.x and
9.x, so perhaps we could discuss the best way forward on that? The GNU
ARM Plug-ins are an important part of the Eclipse CDT ecosystem, and I
hope that we can get them supported in Neon/CDT 9.0.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.