Re: [cdt-dev] missing org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core in Neon?

> On 21 May 2016, at 00:17, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Liviu,
>
> I have had a look at your code too. I can also provide help and advice
> on making the code base work with CDT 9.0.
>
> There are 5 small changes that needs to be made (each simple change in
> multiple places though)
> I think that should about cover it. Please let me know if you would
> like any further advice.

thank you, Johan, highly appreciated, I'll consider your suggestions as soon as possible (right now I'm very busy to release the first  CMSIS++ implementation, which is a C++ proposal for the ARM CMSIS).

if I got my Maven configuration right, my code is now based on Kepler SR2 (http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler/201402280900), which probably is 8.3.0.

how much further up do you suggest to raise this dependency? 8.6 (Luna SR2) would be reasonable, or do I have to go up to 8.8.1 (Mars SR2) and risk upset many old users?

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top