Re: [buckminster-dev] Buckminster headless usage - Binary ?

Hi Ravi,
You're supposed to install the headless *product*. Installing headless features into your IDE will not help you. The latest headless product can be found here http://download.eclipse.org/technology/buckminster/products/buckminster.product-1.0.0.v20061227.zip. Download it and then follow the steps outlined here http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Installation_and_configuration_%28Buckminster%29. The sample configuration I included earlier should be of some help too.

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Ravi Roy wrote:
Yes, Thomas, I installed complete buckminster as hedless and optional part contained in update site, but strange, that I do not have buckminster.bat at the root of eclipse installation, now If try to try again, I get a message saying that "No feature found on selected sites".
Regards.
Ravi.

Back to the top