Re: [buckminster-dev] Buckminster headless usage - Binary ?

Hi Ravi,
Yes, the buckminster.exe has been replaced. We are now using a script for the boot sequence that directly invokes the Eclipse startup.jar. The Wiki contains useful information on this topic. See: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Category:Buckminster_Headless. The page that I think covers this topic best is the 'Description of the headless booting sequence'

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Ravi Roy wrote:
Hi,
I have installed buckminster using Buckminster Update Site, but I am not able to find buckminster.exe under eclipse installation - for headless usage, is that phased out? or how do I use buckminster as headless tool?
Thanks for the pointers!
Regards
Ravi.