Re: [buckminster-dev] Buckminster headless usage - Binary ?

Hi Thomas,
Buckminster not being and "EXE" or "BAT" or any known executable extension to system gives :
"'buckminster is not recognised as internal or external command"
As you earlier mentioned, Buckminster.exe have been replaced by calling eclipse's starup.jar by passing the script for calling commands wrapped in defined extension points provided by buckminster ?
My usage scenario is building eclipse plugins headless.
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Ravi.