Re: [buckminster-dev] component binding

Now this starts to sound a lot like the discussion we had in december.
Already then you suggested adding a "binders" extension point. I
didn't remember that until just now. Sorry about that. My problem now
seems to be yet another, slightly different, usecase for this
"binders" extension point.

Is the sole reason for attaching a nature to the project so that you possibly can recognize it later? If so, perhaps you somehow could instead make use of the metadata instead (through IWorkspaceInfo in core)?

Just a thought...

ken1

Back to the top