[buckminster-dev] component binding

Hi,

I've been playing with Buckminster a little bit. I created my own
Buckminster component type and cspec builder. That seems to work quite
well. Now I have a question about the component binding phase.

I'm still trying to understand how things fit together so I'm not sure
I'm using the correct terms here.

When Buckminster materializes and binds my components it creates them
as new Eclipse projects in my Eclipse workspace. I don't have a
.project file for my component so Buckminster also goes ahead and
creates that. Although it doesn't add any natures to that .project
file. How would I get it to do that? I'd like to add the natures which
I've registered my cspec builder with. Otherwise it doesn't seem like
I can reuse components which already exist in the Eclipse workspace.

Regards,

--knut

Back to the top