Re: [babel-dev] Does Eclipse Babel suffer from the "not invented here" syndrome?

Title: New Page 1
Ah, therein lies the rub - I don't have time to figure out how I "should be able to track down who did what". However, I (we, the Babel team) would be more than happy to have your help on this issue.

Claude Vedovini wrote:
Not sure about that, there are some feature that enable assignment and
goal setting per user.  There is a guide also that suggests that it
can be used for paid translations
(http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/guide/costing) so I guess you
should be able to track down who did what.

--
[end of message]

Back to the top