Re: [babel-dev] Does Eclipse Babel suffer from the "not invented here" syndrome?

Hey, if we can switch to an already existing tool, I'm definitely for that. So help me out a bit here...
(besides, Pootle supports Java property files)
It does?  I couldn't find that. Can you point to that in the documentation?
but there is a lot of features
that really helps translators (including a revision workflow),
The other major feature we need that I couldn't find - perhaps you can help me - is an audit trail of where each string comes from/who contributed it/who edited it/etc.

- Bjorn
--
[end of message]

Back to the top