Re: [smarthome-dev] Merge strategy

New Github features all the timeā€¦ Yeah, I also noticed the new option (when merging 2280) and thought about using it.
In cases like 2280 where the commits are clearly structured and make sense each on their own, I would agree that we should use it.
In all other cases, we should imho stay with the squashing.

So for me, I am ok to leave the decision to the committer who merges a PR. Shall we agree on this?

Regards,
Kai