Re: [smarthome-dev] Merge strategy

We already have a something similar to this one in the commit message:
Bug: https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/issues/12345
As the person that applies the merge no is able to edit the commit
message should we add something similar to:
PR: https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/pull/54321
to have a nice reference in the commit message?
IMHO it is surely not a must, but (as we could do it now easily) a
nice feature to have a reference to some further documentation /
discussion (if someone needs more information about a commit).