Re: [leshan-dev] Using leshan in production in China

On Thu, 2016-11-10 at 09:28 +0000, Michael Huelfenhaus wrote:
> hello,
>
> we are about to deploy a live system were with leshan devices in China and the
> servers in Germany.
> Now in the first field test we experience a lot of connection problems and
> timeout.
Can you be a little more specific regarding the problems you are experiencing?
Can you transmit data from your clients to the server? I assume you are using
DTLS? If so, who initiates the connection? Is your problem that the server cannot
send messages to your clients?