Re: [leshan-dev] Using leshan in production in China

By experience Internet quality from china to outside is quite unreliable.
So you need to have you own link to connect the china base network to your network by using some providers like aryaka or equivalent.

--
Julien Vermillard

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1) <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2016-11-10 at 09:28 +0000, Michael Huelfenhaus wrote:
> hello,
>
> we are about to deploy a live system were with leshan devices in China and the
> servers in Germany.
> Now in the first field test we experience a lot of connection problems and
> timeout.
Can you be a little more specific regarding the problems you are experiencing?
Can you transmit data from your clients to the server? I assume you are using
DTLS? If so, who initiates the connection? Is your problem that the server cannot
send messages to your clients?