Re: [leshan-dev] Using leshan in production in China

One thing that could cause issues is short timeouts on NAT reverse lookup
tables in your network equipment.  By sending periodic messages from you
devices to the server you can mitigate some of this behavior.  I¹ve found
that an interval smaller than 60 seconds usually works.  Not sure if this
is what you are experiencing but it is one hurdle we encountered.

Regards,

Dean

On 11/10/16, 1:28 AM, "leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Michael
Huelfenhaus" <leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of