[leshan-dev] Using leshan in production in China

hello,

we are about to deploy a live system were with leshan devices in China and the servers in Germany.
Now in the first field test we experience a lot of connection problems and timeout.
It seems the coap connection is not stable, while we can access out devices with TCP more reliable.

We are asking ourselves what might be the reason, the great firewall, slow connection ….
Does anybody here have a running system with devices in China or any hints?

Thanks,
Michael A. Hülfenhaus

Back to the top