Re: [leshan-dev] PoC M2M over Mobile Network

On Thu, 2016-10-20 at 18:48 -0700, Mohammad Bhuyan (Gmail) wrote:
> Hi Dev,
>
> This is the list that I could find for asking my question but this is more of
> user questions.
>
> 1. Is there any tutorial / blog post demonstrating Leshan to do M2M over Mobile
> Network?
There is nothing specific about using leshan over a mobile network except for the
fact that you will experience NAT timeouts on the client side after 20 - 60 secs.

> 2. Specially SMS as Transport?
Californium (the underlying CoAP implementation used by leshan) does not support
SMS as a transport. So this is not possible.

> 3. Or, Bootstrapping the communication over SMS then switching to IP?

see above