[leshan-dev] PoC M2M over Mobile Network

Hi Dev,

This is the list that I could find for asking my question but this is more of user questions.

1. Is there any tutorial / blog post demonstrating Leshan to do M2M over Mobile Network?
2. Specially SMS as Transport?
3. Or, Bootstrapping the communication over SMS then switching to IP?

I am to build a PoC demonstrating M2M on Mobile Network. Raspberry PI devices lets say.

I am interested to use Leshan. But not getting my head around what are the HW bits required and how Leshan lists on top.

Mohammad Bhuyan

Back to the top