Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Call for Participant Members

Hi folks,

It's great that you already have offered help with the technical aspects of it. Also, using open software for communication fits perfectly into what Eclipse Foundation is representing. Not sure how much trouble it would be to integrate it with existing communication channels (mainly Slack).

Thank you
Marcin