RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Integrating the JAX-WS DOM Tools contribution

There's one other UI issue we need to look at and that's the trigger points for the JAX-WS navigator content extensions.

Currently we have jaxws nodes active under all jst.web and jst.ejb projects.

For a start we should update that to jst.web 2.5 and jst.ejb 3.0 projects only.

That's not a problem.

Now should we also add the additional restriction of having a jaxws runtime facet installed?

So the nodes would only become visible if the project was configured with a jaxws runtime facet (Only CXF facet so far).

More jaxws runtime facets can be added in the future as they become available.

However the CXF facet does not support EJB projects so should the nodes remain visible there or should they be removed?

Thanks,
Shane