RE: ОТН.: [wtp-incubator-dev] Integrating the JAX-WS DOM Tools contribution

Hi Danail,

> As far as I know web 2.4 modules are not JavaEE modules and therefore are not valid JAX-WS application modules. Am I wrong? The current web service model implementation supports JAX-WS only.

No they're not Java EE modules but it is possible to deploy 2.4 modules with JAX-WS Web services to certain environments.

So i'm weighing up the options.

Dropping it may have an impact on one of our adopters, so Oisin please comment on this.

If we keep the 2.4 modules support i'd like the UI to be consistent.

In your opinion how much work would be involved in creating an implementation that supports 2.4?

I had a look at it, followed the current implementation, but no luck.

Thanks,
Shane