ОТН.: [wtp-incubator-dev] Integrating the JAX-WS DOM Tools contribution

Hi Shane,

>It looks like the approve project method in org.eclipse.jst.ws.jaxws.dom.runtime.persistence.JaxWsWorkspaceResource will only allow jst.web version 2.5.
The assumption is that another jst.web version would probably need another implementation because the very module artifacts theoretically could be different.

>Any objections in updating to support 2.4 projects as well?
As far as I know web 2.4 modules are not JavaEE modules and therefore are not valid JAX-WS application modules. Am I wrong? The current web service model implementation supports JAX-WS only.

>How would this switch work? Remove the EMF validation constraints, turn on APT processing on the project and check for errors?
Yes, this is how I imagine it. The current WST validation constraints needs to be refactored and integrated with APT framework. Also tests need to be adjusted accordingly.

Regards, Danail

Back to the top