[wtp-incubator-dev] VEX CSS2 implementation.

Title: VEX CSS2 implementation.

I've searched for VEX documents, looked through bugzilla, thought I'd try the mailing list.

Our group is building a drafting application for Legislative documents.

We've started with some basic stylesheets and plugged them into VEX.
It doesn't look like the CSS counter functionality has been implemented.

We would like to contribute to the VEX project if possible.

We're also taking a look at MetaVex to see what they've done with VEX.

Thanks,
David

Back to the top