Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] VEX CSS2 implementation.

Title: VEX CSS2 implementation.
Hi David.   I suspect that you would need to implement the CSS counter funtionality.   To help with getting started with Vex and contributing to it here are some links:

http://www.eclipse.org/contribute/
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/VisualEditorForXML

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/cbi-wtp-inc.vex/

The last link contains a Team Project Set (PSF) file that can be used to import the code from CVS into your eclipse workspace.   You can then create and submit patches via bugzilla.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=WTP%20Incubator

Select the wtp.inc.vex project and attach the patch to the bug.

We encourage you to also have good unit tests to go with the patch as well.

Dave