Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] VEX CSS2 implementation.

Title: RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] VEX CSS2 implementation.
No internal documents really.   The only docuements are what you find on the Wiki.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/VisualEditorForXML

Feel free to contribute to the Wiki where there are holes in the documentationn.

Holger Voorman would be the best person to answer on the direction he wants to take Vex.  Really at this point, Vex is incubating so it's still trying to build a community.   Part of building a community is getting feature requests from the community in the direction that Vex should go, and what it should support out of the box.   Now is a good time to get involved and help influence that direction.

Dave