Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Please help finish XSL Graduation documentation

David M Williams wrote:

We can have a review on March 18th, if we can get the docuware in and done before March 11.
Sounds reasonable to me ... Dave and Doug, sound reasonable to you?

Alright, I've added my changes, and turned on Record Changes so they can be reviewed to see what was changed.

I'm checking up on one known Adopter to see if I can get them to state it publicly in on the XSL Tools Adopters wiki page.

Dave

Back to the top