[wtp-incubator-dev] Project on Integrating a tool for Eclipse for GSoc 09

Hi,
I would like to propose an project idea for Eclipse WTP/STP  for GSoc 2009 (as Dave has suggested me for my previous mail) .However i still  did not included it in 'Eclipse 2009 Ideas' Page since i am not too sure how this might turn out to be. So my project idea is as follows,

I am currently developing a Policy builder tool  for WSO2 Carbon platform which basically reads a SOAP message and derives a policy/multiple policies.(ie:- which in many ways  helpful for clients  in predicting policies of web-services who do not wish to publish their policies,and in turn build up a compatible policy at the client side as well..). As an project idea for GSoc 2009 i would like to propose ,  integration of  my policy builder tool( Still in the development stage) for Eclipse STP(SOA Tools Project) Policy Editor tool and further enhance this tool and STP policy editor (ie:- configurations for making  Policy editor WS security policy aware,enhancing Policy Editor for all WS Policy Constructs,if possible implementing various security specs (RM,SC..) in Policy building,integrate this to a SOAP monitoring tool ,etc ) .

However i'm not sure how feasible this  idea  or the scope would be and Therefore I would really like to be enlightened in this regard..Also i am open to any other related ideas put up by u all and  would really appreciate if you could give some feedback upon this. Thnx in advance..

Regards,
Udayanga Wickramasinghe

Back to the top