[wtp-incubator-dev] Please help finish XSL Graduation documentation

Dave and Doug,

Please help finish the "docuware" for upcoming XSL Graduation.

You can read a preliminary web version at
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/releaseReviews/200903/WTP-INC-XSL-GRAD.pdf

It exists in our website cvs as an odt file, if you'd like to edit it directly (which I'd recommend).
See /releaseReviews/200903/WTP-INC-XSL-GRAD.odt
Feel free to write what you like, and we can iterate.

I started with the 0.5 release review documentation and edited it to be more appropriate for a graduation review.
So that's why part of it appears "out of date".

I consider this version a mere outline based on the "criteria for graduation", see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Criteria_for_Graduating_from_Incubation_Phase_to_Mature_Phase

There's also a document in progress that might have some ideas you can add to our document, see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Community_Development_for_Eclipse_Projects

I'm expecting the date to be set soon, and if March is still possible, we might have to submit "within days" if at all possible.

Let me know if questions and/or when your ready for me to re-read.