Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSLT Profiling

Stuart Harper wrote:
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM, David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Is it actually possible to profile XSLs via the transformer interfaces? I've never worked with Xalan or Saxon at that level.
Technically you could hook in a profiler, as Xalan tossed the necessary events for when it hits Templates, called-templates, nodes, statements etc. So you could get some information on how long it is spending in particular templates, etc.

I've seen profilinging implemented in other commercial products that use Xalan and Saxon.

Dave

Back to the top