Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSLT Profiling

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM, David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Currently I would say it's a bug.   Do you have TPTP installed?  As I don't get that item.  I suspect it's probably picking up something from some classes we extend from jdt, but not sure on that.  Doug might know better.

I don't have TPTP installed, I think the profile option is coming from some aspect of WTP because all that's listed there is various web servers. I was sure Eclipse had a profiler in it so I tried to profile some java code but didn't have the option to do so, it actually took some going to get from "Eclipse Profiler" to TPTP because most of the information on the topic is wayyy out of date.

Is it actually possible to profile XSLs via the transformer interfaces? I've never worked with Xalan or Saxon at that level.

Back to the top