*From:* David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*To:* WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*Sent:* Thursday, 5 March, 2009 3:20:23
*Subject:* Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Please help finish XSL Graduation documentation

We can have a review on March 18th, if we can get the docuware in and done before March 11.
Sounds reasonable to me ... Dave and Doug, sound reasonable to you?

Thanks,

Inactive hide details for David M Williams---03/03/2009 10:32:51 PM---Dave and Doug, Please help finish the "docuware" for upcoDavid M Williams---03/03/2009 10:32:51 PM---Dave and Doug, Please help finish the "docuware" for upcoming XSL Graduation.