Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Graduation documentation nearly complete

Doug Satchwell wrote:
Are we still OK for graduation review on the 18th? If so, is there something I need to do, and do I need to be on the conference call?

Doug,

I believe the way it works now, is that the call is only held if the community requests it. If nobody requests a call, then the Eclipse Foundation will send out a notification that we have graduated on the 18th. Otherwise, we will need to attend the conference call. The conference call information is typically on the Eclipse Portal.

I'm sure that David Williams will correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Dave

Back to the top