Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Graduation documentation nearly complete

David M Williams wrote:

I've added the official IP Log, re-organized some sections, and listed the 24 specific repository modules that will be moved. I took these locations straight from the map files, so please double check they are all still needed and should be included in the move.

I think it's acceptable the way it is, but suspect it could also be improved if anyone would care to.

Thanks,

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/releaseReviews/200903/WTP-INC-XSL-GRAD.pdf

In addition to what you have listed, we'll need from the tests folder org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2.processor.w3c.tests

That currently isn't in the map as I'm awaiting final IP approval on it, but we'll need it eventually.

Dave

Back to the top