Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Re: JAX-WS Tools Component

> There's a couple of issues and approaches. How much code does this
> involve? If this is some whole plugin that was literally released with a
> previous version of STP, then we should discuss more.

Yes, there was a couple of plugins that have been shipped in past
versions of STP.

> I'd like to
> understand the "retired" part better. (You know, normally old code is left
> in place, deprecated, ... so just want to be sure I understand). Would
> there be adopters impacted, for example? If previously, formally released
> we may want to ask to see if we should do a "move review".

"Retired"  in this case really means put in to an archive repository - which
means that the code has just moved. We just had SVN repository re-org
recently, so there have been source location changes for everyone.

As far as I am aware, there was only one adopter of this code, and they
are aware of the move. But, of course there could be others we don't
know about...yet.

 --oh

Back to the top