Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Re: JAX-WS Tools Component

Oisin Hurley wrote:
There's a couple of issues and approaches. How much code does this
involve? If this is some whole plugin that was literally released with a
previous version of STP, then we should discuss more.

Yes, there was a couple of plugins that have been shipped in past
versions of STP.

This wouldn't involve moving over entire plug-ins if we were to go this route.

I would be looking at re-implementing the annotations view (keeping the general look and feel) and using the new codebase.

There may be a few classes that we could reuse.

Shane

Back to the top